“Over the last four decades, I’ve met one-on-one with thousands of men. Most of them know that Jesus promised “a rich and satisfying life” (John 10:10). But almost to a man they are confused about what that looks like. In fact, I’d estimate that 90 percent of Christian men lead lukewarm, stagnant, defeated lives—and they hate it.
When men try to put into words what’s holding them back, they invariably describe one or more of these seven symptoms:
- “I just feel like I’m in this thing alone.”
- “I don’t feel like God cares about me personally—not really.”
- “I don’t feel like my life has a purpose. In fact, it seems random.”
- “I have destructive behaviors that keep dragging me down.”
- “My soul feels dry.”
- “My most important relationships are not working.”
- “I don’t feel like I’m doing anything that will make a difference.”
Do you see yourself in these confessions?
These inner aches and pains correspond to seven primal God-given needs that all men feel deeply. And in Man Alive, I’ll show you something surprising—God’s plan for harnessing that raw, restless energy you feel to propel you toward the life you were meant to live.
No man should have to settle for half alive. You can experience a powerful life transformed by Christ. I promise you, there is a way. In the book you’re holding, I’ll show you how.
Yours for changed lives,